Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crock Pot Wednesday



I decided it was time to dust off the crock pot the other day when I was faced with 15 minutes to make dinner and Mike had the same 15 minutes before he had to head out the door again. We ate take-out that night. I then realized that every Wednesday for the next 5 weeks was going to look similar....not to mention our Mondays are almost as crazy. I can't justify eating out every Monday and Wednesday....nor could I fit that in the budget. So, time to get a plan in motion. I came up with leftovers on Monday or in the event there are no leftovers we'll have soup and sandwiches. And on Wednesdays we'll use the crock pot. Perfect solution for us!!


So...now the only thing left to do is to come up with what to put in the crock pot. Lucky for me I found that Debbie over at Dining with Debbie is hosting Crock Pot Wednesdays. (it's like it was meant to be) If you need any inspiration head over there and check it out. There is a whole list of people participating with their own crock pot recipes.


Where's my recipe?? Well...actually I already posted my absolute favorite recipe and you can check it out HERE. Next week I'll come up with another one. I promise!! Have fun checking the recipes out and don't forget to let me know if you have a winner recipe. I'd love to try it out.

1 comment:

WhisperingWriter said...

Awesome, I love my crock pot.