Monday, September 28, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



Life around here has kicked into high gear and after scrambling the past few weeks with meals, I decided to actually plan them out for the week. Well, duh! Menu planning used to be the "norm" for me and I'm looking forward to getting back into that habit. If you are looking for inspiration check out Laura's Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie. There are well over 300 people participating this week. You can click on any of the them and see their weekly menu and many include recipes.
Have FUN!!!


Monday:
Take out from Three Brothers

Tuesday:
Chicken Caesar Pitas
Buttered noodles
Roasted Asparagus

Wednesday:
Pork Roast with Potatoes and Onions (crockpot recipe from Fix it and Forget it)
Green Beans
Salad

Thursday:
Burritos featuring Black Beans and Brown Rice and all the fixin's
Corn

Friday:
Mexican Chicken Lime Soup
Plus any Leftovers

Saturday:
Spaghetti
Salad
Flat Bread

Sunday Family Dinner:
Cauliflower Soup
(rest of meal to be determined)


4 comments:

darnold23 said...

Please come join me for Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Mister Linky is up and ready for your favorite slow cooker recipe. Come check it out. Thanks. Debbie

Betsy said...

This looks good! Add some corn to that soup, and you have my tortilla soup. Yum!

And the blue cheese sauce is sooo good you'll be singing my praises! :)

Rona's Home Page said...

I recently returned to MPM too.
We're so tired of eating chicken so I was looking forward to MPM today. There's lots of inspiration from the participants.
I'm also looking for ways to save since my husband is underemployed and I'm unemployed.

Zom! said...

welcome to the MPM crew!Yummy week ahead!