Thursday, May 7, 2009

yummy snack

I heard K rustling around in the kitchen the other night, but didn't really think much of it. I was reading blogs while I was waiting for The Biggest Loser to come on. Well, imagine my surprise when we all plopped down in front of the tv and K brought out a snack for everyone. It was an appropriate snack for the show, too! We ate half of them before I thought to have her take a picture.


Photobucket

We didn't have skewers so she used toothpicks...
lots and lots of toothpicks!

She can be such a creative child.

(sorry about the picture...blogger has been giving me fits the past few days regarding pictures. I've had to resort to using a different method...which gives me a gigantic photo or a small one. You can click on it to enlarge it...if you really want to see a larger version. Hopefully, I'll be back to normal here soon. A blog without pictures is.....boring.)



2 comments:

Vickie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Fruit is a good thing and it taste better when it is on a toothpick. Gives it a restuarant appeal:)

Blogger gives me problems with my pictures too. It always wants to rotate my pictures!

Lost yesterday was awesome!

I don't know if I can make the comment challenge, but it is fun to try!

Frizzy said...

Mmmm, I'll have some of that please.