Monday, January 10, 2011

Back to the routine....

Well, it's a week later then I had hoped. However, today we got right back into our routine. After taking an unexpected extended break due to sickness on both ends of my "scheduled" December break, I was so looking forward to hitting the books with K, getting back to regular cleaning chores and cooking. Sure, I cooked during the past 6 weeks. It just doesn't seem the same though, if I'm not trying to schedule it around math, spelling and laundry.


Now, while I must admit mentally it felt great to be back in the saddle, I just need to say....it's exhausting!! Morning came too early and it took hours before I really felt awake. Only to find myself ready for bed a few hours after that. Of course, I'm still up. My brain just went to bed.

K did terrific. Now, she may try to deny this, but deep down
she really does like school!


THE END

PS. Don't tell her I said that.

2 comments:

StephF said...

We got started back a week later than planned too... I can't believe how much K's grown!

P.S. How do you post your blog updates to your fb? Do you just post a link on your status?

Julie H said...

Hi Tammy! I can't get your email to come up right for me (I don't have outlook and it wants to go there for your email). You were the winner for my book so if you can email me your address I can mail it out to you!

Thanks! Julie (momtaxijulie@yahoo.com)