Monday, May 30, 2011

My gain...

The past few months K has found her interior design diva and redecorated her bedroom. I'm not talking about just slapping on a fresh color. This project called for the "WORKS". I'll be sharing that later this week...she did a great job!! One of the things to come out of her room was a small unfinished end table. We had intended to paint it to match her room, but never got around to it. She used it as her nightstand, but with the new design there was no longer room for it.


One day the little table was sitting in my kitchen area waiting for us to decide it's fate, when suddenly an idea popped into my head. I guess my interior design diva came out, as well. It's been transformed and is now doing exactly what I needed.

What do you think?

1 comment:

brandy lindsey said...

I love it. It is so beautiful!