Sunday, November 8, 2009

the many faces....

Last week my nephew was spending a day with us while his mom worked. K was trying to get some school done, yet still help keep A entertained. He's all of 4 years old now. What's funny is that he has an incredible imagination. Sure, K has quite an imagination and you've all seen some of that here on this blog. However, A likes to pretend that he is someone or something else. While he is at it, he goes ahead and assigns a character to you and anyone else in the house. Since he was at my house, he didn't have his box of dress-ups or props to swap on and off to at least give you a clue as to just WHO he was. This made it slightly confusing as it was a multi-character day for this young man. So, after lunch while he was just chilling on the bar stool I got a sudden flash of pure genius. (yeah, I get those once in a while!) I kept calling out the cast of characters he had been and he would strike a pose for me. Now I can just refer to this handy dandy list to help keep track, cuz it really irritates him when I call him the wrong thing!! Hehe...and we all know that I would never do that on purpose! (wink, wink)

So, here are the many faces of A.


See if you can spot the differences.


He's a King.



He's a Spy.




He's a Werewolf.




He's Spiderman.

He does take his characters quite seriously and perhaps you can see why it got confusing!
However, he did keep himself occupied and that was a good thing.

2 comments:

Corrie Howe said...

Love the pictures to help me keep track of all his characters. I love how imaginative kids can be.

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

Sounds fun and keeping himself occupied is a good thing. I love it when kids use their imaginations.

Visiting via The Homeschool Lounge. Have a great day!