Monday, June 20, 2011

Officially Summer

I have a bowl that was given to me last year for my birthday. It's a regular bowl...not very big, not over the top pricey....BUT it makes me smile. It speaks to me. (whatever that really means!) So, maybe it doesn't say actual "words", yet somehow whenever it catches my eye I hear a little voice in my head whispering " Be Happy".




Do you know what makes my smile even brighter?? What makes me 187 times happier?


When I look in my bowl and see this......




Oh yeah, baby! Summer is officially here in my backyard!!

I can hardly wait until my bowl looks like this.

2 comments:

Julie H said...

LOL I found ONE red grape tomato today. I should have taken a picture but I was too excited and ate it!

I'm glad you like the book mark and book! Hopefully I'll have more books to share soon!

Frizzy said...

My tomatoes have started but none of them are turning red yet. I am so envious! I can't wait for my garden to be ready either!

Your bowl and tomatoes look delicious!