Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm honored....

I was checking out Smoochie Frog's latest post (and current nail polish color) over at In The Mind of A Thirtysomething Mom when I was surprised to see my blog listed in her post. :) It seems she has chosen me along with 7 others to receive this cute award.



For those of us who don't speak Spanish as well as we used to in high school, it reads:


"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are extremely charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award."


So in keeping with the spirit of this award, here are my picks of bloggers that I feel also deserve this award:

Jerri over at Jerri's Journey

Steph over at Life With These Kids

Dana over at Welcome to Dana's Blog

Kym over at Forest & Stream Club Academy

Dacia over at Our Crazy Homeschool Life

Tammy over at My Life is Truly Blessed

Kerri over at Heartprint Cottage

Jennifer over at Island Academy

1 comment:

StephF said...

Thank you Tammy! What a way to encourage me to get back in the habit of blogging!! I'll get it up on my blog over the weekend. :-)