Saturday, March 28, 2009

I won....

Last Saturday, I was definitely under the weather and since I felt yuck, I took some time to just sit and check out fellow bloggers. I found a contest over at Jeannie's Happy World. It was for some Tastefully Simple products and I LOVE Tastefully Simple products. (just check out my spice cabinet if you don't believe me) Can you believe I almost didn't enter? The contest was ending in a little over an hour and the last person NEVER gets picked. But this contest was for Tastefully Simple treats!! So, of course I entered. You could have knocked me over with a feather when a few hours later I got an email saying I won!! Woohoo!!! And there is an incredibly adorable young lady in a video picking me as the winner on Jeannie's blog. Check it out and meet my new best friend here.

In the middle of this week a box came for me. I love getting packages in the mail. Who doesn't? Even though I knew it was coming I still felt all happy and squishy inside. :) Check out my loot....







YUM!

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations again!!!!

The Rambler said...

good mail is always so awesome!!!

Thanks so much for visiting on my SITS day :)