Monday, April 6, 2009

Little Signs of Spring....

All around I see signs of spring and it makes me all happy inside. Winter is good and I understand it's importance...but it is my least favorite season. So, you just know my eye is on the lookout for anything that will reassure me that warmer weather is coming.



First things first...it's time for my little guy to be packed up! I'll miss him...but not that much!

Spring brings outdoor projects and even though the grass hasn't caught up with the warmer weather, I know it is coming.

This weed happens to be my favorite color so it is difficult to hate them. Which in the case of our yard....it's a good thing. I would have too much hating going on if dandelions bothered me.

Here we have little sprouts reaching for the sky. You won't even recognize them in a few months.

No comments: