Saturday, April 11, 2009

The night before Easter....

I actually thought for a minute that we wouldn't dye any eggs this year. Silly ME! K is having an egg hunt tomorrow with plastic eggs and she can't stand eating hard boiled eggs. However, I still needed hard boiled eggs for my deviled eggs tomorrow. I figured I could just make them using plain white eggs. W.R.O.N.G. What in the world was I thinking??? As soon as K got wind of my idea, she quickly made her opinion known. Since she is still a kid....I listened. ;o)


And we had fun.



Um...she had her face painted this morning and you can still see some of the bunny face. I didn't want you to think she had some weird skin affliction.

Getting fancy.





Wouldn't it be really cool if chickens just laid them this way?

4 comments:

Frizzy said...

Wow! She got those eggs pretty bright! What's her trick?

Custard Shoppe said...

Hope you had a very happy Easter and thanks for visiting us!!

said...

The eggs turned out great! So pretty. :o)

Brittany said...

Aw... I miss dyeing Easter eggs! That was such fun as a kid.
Ya'll look like you had a blast!

Thank you for stopping by my blog last week! Please visit me anytime. :)

P.S. Let me know if you cooked the Taco Soup! It is soooooo yummy!