Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lion Piggie....

Some days...ok, everyday...it's a treat to have a child that is creative, imaginative and resourceful. You wake up in the morning and you just don't know what she's going to do to make you laugh. However, you can rest assured it will be something.

The other day, K walked in the room carrying Jimmy. I had no clue as to what she had been up to...yeah, yeah bad mommy, but she's 10 and generally a well behaved child. So this took me by surprise and made me giggle.

Meet Jimmy....


Doesn't he look scary? That is his lion's mane...in case you were wondering. K disappeared for a while.


When she made an appearance she was sporting her own mane. Umm, honey....you guys don't really look all that ferocious.


There....that's a little better. K has her mean face on and Jimmy...well, he's just being Jimmy. I don't think he has a tough bone in his little body.
Let's go closer for a better look....

If you squint and tilt your head to the left....um...nope, still looks like a sweetie pie.

What's that you say, Jimmy??

"I am lion piggie, hear me ROAR!!"

I stand corrected.



No comments: