Tuesday, September 29, 2009

what kind of day is it??

Let's check out what kind of day it is in our neck of the woods.

Ah...yes, it's a wonderful, sunny, windy, fall day. I'll take it over a rainy one anyday!!

Flags aren't the only thing flying and flapping about in this neighborhood...


What's this?

Hmmm....

Are we surprised to find this girl on the other end of the string?


So...what kind of day is it, really??


It's a "I don't have a kite, but I going to use this trash bag and have mommy feel so sorry for me that she forgets that I have schoolwork to do!" kind of day.

What kind of day is it in your neck of the woods?

2 comments:

Throwing Mud Gallery said...

LOL! How cute!

Somebody needs to get Kristin a kite! ;-)

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Neat post and pics. We're having one of those really sunny afternoons after a day of rain and clouds.

Thanks for stopping by my blog from SITS!