Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Why?

Why in the world does the summer seem to fly by so quickly? It's August and even the weather seems to think summer is over. Ok, I am not really complaining about THAT part! All my windows are open and that just lifts my mood. I love the fresh air when it isn't all bogged down with extra humidity. You know, the kind that robs you of breath the minute you step outside. The kind that makes your whole body sweat even though you aren't moving. Yeah, maybe I am liking the summer flying by. Ok...not really on that part either! I love summer...just not the oppressive heat and humidity. However, at this moment it doesn't really matter. Summer IS indeed drawing to a close with or without my permission.

I've been up to all kinds of good stuff....so I promise to get back to my little blog. Stay tuned...

No comments: