Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs #16: Candy






This week it’s seriously going to be just fun. This week share your favourite candies. Have fun with this… and you’re welcome to post a photo of YOU eating your favourite candy. Haha!
God’s Word is also like sweetness to our souls. His sweet love, forgiveness, comfort, peace, and more is what makes our lives seem a little more bearable when things get rough. Whenever you eat your sweet piece of goodness remember that God loves you and will always be there when life seems sour.




Share a scripture for this week as well. One that lifts you up when you’re feeling discouraged.





I have trouble, serious troubles, when it comes to picking a favorite. ;) My tastes seem to change hourly at times. However, when it comes to candy, I can usually count on one thing.....it must be C.H.O.C.O.L.A.T.E. Dark chocolate is a favorite, but I also love creamy, smooth chocolate. So, one candy that I would have to say is consistently in my top 3 is.....





Oh, yeah. I love Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles. I can eat way, way too many of them...so I don't often buy a bag!! :)



Encouragement - Isaiah 41:10


So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Here is a short video with lots of encouraging verses!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, you just can't go wrong with chocolate. :) I enjoyed visiting your post this week.

StephF said...

Oh wow! I have recently discovered Lindor Truffles myself. They are TROUBLE!!! :-)

~steph<><