Sunday, December 7, 2008

A package....

I have spent the past two weeks being sick. Nothing horrible...just a really annoying cold. Not even sick enough to get sympathy, but enough to want it!! Some hours I feel great, some hours I feel not so great. However, most hours I need to just suck it up and go about the routine. There are things to do, people to see, gifts to buy, meals to cook, underwear to wash, toilets to scrub, hair to wash, toes to pick ....uh, you get the picture.


Last week I was so excited to see this on my front porch!



You see, I participated in Smoochiefrog's Christmas Ornament Giveaway!! It was so much fun and I look forward to it next year. I love getting mail. I love getting gifts. I LOVE getting gifts IN the mail!!


Shall we take a closer look??







Yep, it's for me! Look at the pretty silver fluff. I love silver fluff. :) This is so exciting!!


Well, what do we have here?!?






It's handmade in Egypt by a professional Egyptian glassblower and it's very pretty! I love things that are different and have a little story. :)


It's all kinds of wonderful on my tree! (even if my picture didn't turn out so great!)



A great big Thank You to Shannon Rogers!!!

2 comments:

Smoochiefrog said...

Pretty! It looks great on the tree.

Thanks for joining and I hope you'll join again next year!

StephF said...

Wow! It's beautiful!! ENJOY!