Sunday, February 1, 2009

Assignment #118 - All You Add Is Love (Purina Dog Chow)


Memory Verse: Psalms 127:3 (New Living Translation)
Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.





Intro: This week we continue with shaking things up a bit. Children are often so pure in what they say. There is no sugar coating it, they just say it as they see it. Their thoughts can make us laugh, touch our hearts and open our eyes.

Assignment: This week are going to do an “Interview With Mom” and post it to your blog. There are a list of questions below to interview your children with. You will then ask your children the questions and post the answers that they give you.


WHAT DOES MOM ALWAYS SAY TO YOU?
Empty the dishwasher.

WHAT MAKES MOM HAPPY?
Fudge

WHAT MAKES MOM SAD?
When someone gets hurt.

HOW DOES MOM MAKE YOU LAUGH?
She shows me funny pictures.

HOW OLD IS MOM?
44

HOW TALL IS MOM?
5 and a half feet.... which is close.

WHAT DOES MOM LIKE TO DO?
Work on her blog.

WHAT IS MOM’S JOB?
taking care of me

WHAT IS MOM’S FAVORITE FOOD?
Thai Spring Rolls.... well, they are pretty good!

HOW DO YOU KNOW MOM LOVES YOU?
Because she takes care of me and she says she loves me. I can tell in her eyes. ;o)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping in over at my place! Yes, my son is always the entertainer! There's one in every family, y'know!

Glad to see that your daughter realizes that fudge makes you happy! My kids try to give me gum...yuck. ;^)

Have a great week!!!