Sunday, February 15, 2009

CVS Run...

Today I ventured out to catch a few deals at our local CVS. There really wasn't a whole lot that I wanted, but enough to make it worth my while.
Here's what I got:


2- Xtra Laundry Detergents
3 Suave Body Washes
2 Herbal Essence Shampoos
1 Gillette Shampoo
1 Colgate Total Advance

My total oop (out of pocket) expense was $4.66. I used $8.00 in ECB's to get my total down to that, plus a $4 off $20 coupon that printed out for me and $8.00 in manufacturer coupons. To top it off they gave me $9.99 in ECB's for next time!!

There were a few items that I looked for, but they weren't in stock. Still, I was happy with the deal. I love walking out spending less then $5 and have more ECB then when I entered, along with two bags of merchandise. Makes me smile!! :)

No comments: