Monday, November 17, 2008

four dogs and a camera

Ever wonder just how many hands it takes to get a good photo of 4 dogs? Apparently more then we had available!! We tried and it wasn't pretty. I'll try again....when I recover.....



Trying to get the 4 close enough to fit in one shot. Remi (licking his nose) is Audrey's brother. I bet you can tell who Audrey is! They are almost 11 months old and are Puggles. Seamus is 2 years old and shares a birthday with K. Then there is Dodger and he is the old grandpa type. I think he likes when every pup comes to visit....

Ok, almost there.....but they aren't looking at the camera.


Someone ALWAYS has to blink...
and just how long are Puggle tongues anyway??


Aww, almost there. But what and the heck is it with Puggles having one green eye and one blue eye? This is as close as we got. Next time....I am gonna wear their tushies out first and take a picture outside. (hopefully eliminating all the weird eye things)