Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs: #5 My Favorite Things - Er - Sites!


So, this week our assignment was to share some of our favorite sites. Sounds like a great time for me to go through my bookmarks and remember some favorites that I may have forgotten over the summer.

One of my all time favorite blogs is http://thepioneerwoman.com/ It isn't necessarily about homeschooling, but she does homeschool her children and occasionally writes about it.

My favorite magazines are Reader's Digest and Family Fun. Oh, and just about any cooking magazine and housekeeping magazine.


Some of my favorite educational sites:








Some of those sites just happen to go hand in hand with what we are working on this year. This leads me to my favorite curriculum. My Father's World: Exploring Countries and Cultures.


One of my favorite Christian Mom sites: http://proverbs31.gospelcom.net/ They have great daily devotions that can be delivered to your email box.


One of my favorite kid's devotionals and it's free is


One of my favorite frugal money saving blogs is: http://www.moneysavingmom.com/


Well, that's about it. I forgot that I lost all my bookmarks when my computer died and my hubby's computer just doesn't have the extensive list built up. I will be checking all your responses and hoping to find some new favorites!

2 comments:

The Daily Clean said...

Thanks for visiting my site! I found some helpful sites on yours, too. By the way, I archive my homeschooling sites at a site called www.portaportal.com. It's fabulous! You can make categories and add comments for the sites you have. And you can share your portal (as I've done on my blog) by creating a guest access page.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy,
Thanks for visiting my blog.
I'm glad you liked my post.
I found some links on your site I had never heard of.
This was a neat assignment.
We get to learn about other sites & organize our bookmarks, all at the same time. I am sorry you lost the bookmarks. I know that can be frustrating.
Blessings,
Michelle