Friday, September 5, 2008

redecorating....



I have such a great child. She pays attention to details and loves to help around the house. The other day, she decided that it was time to change the picture. I had just shared a photo of the new frame we got for art work and silently I wondered if I would ever be able to change the art. Why? Well, I really liked the art work she had done and taking it out of the frame was like retiring it. Saying it wasn't good enough anymore. Ok, maybe that is not what taking it out of the frame really means, but it felt like that to me. So, enter Kid #4. Her chore was dusting and as she worked in that room she decided it was time to redecorate. I guess if she is fine with it, then I better be! ;o) Besides, I like this picture....it makes me smile.

No comments: